CENTER FOR HOPE WNY
Hope, Help and Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
At the Center for Hope, we are committed to helping people safely leave abusive relationships. We believe that when you bravely make the decision to leave, you deserve the support of professionals who specialize in:
We offer all of these services in a virtual collaborative of experienced providers who have your well being and healing at the forefront of our practice.
Not sure where to begin?
We offer an optional one time Introductory Package with an obligation free opportunity to meet with all our providers at a reduced rate.
One legal consultation with attorney ($175)
One financial consultation with an advisor ($100)
- Mental Health:
One mental health session w/ experienced provider ($75)
- Holistic Healing:
One Reiki or self help class w/ experienced provider ($50)
* Package is non-refundable and expires one year from date of purchase.
Narcissistic Abuse Education and Recovery Workshop
* $50 non-refundable deposit to secure a spot
Our experienced clinicians will guide and support you through understanding the phenomenon of narcissistic abuse, and help you to develop strong boundaries and coping mechanisms to heal moving forward in your life.
- Eight 90 minute sessions
- Tuesday Evenings
- Location to be provided upon purchase
* Group participation subject to intake completion and approval
- August 23, 2021
- July 19, 2020
You Are Not Alone
At the Center for Hope we want to be as accessible and responsive as we can possibly be during the COVID 19 pandemic.
We know that you may be quarantined with your abuser, or in the middle of a divorce or contested custody case that has been postponed because of the current reality of courts adjourning most non-essential matters. It has been well documented that there have been significant increases in domestic violence incidents in New York and around the world.
You may be experiencing tremendous stress, fear and anxiety. That is why all our providers have the capacity to meet with you remotely, whether you are seeking legal counsel or mental health counseling and support.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our providers at 716.955.9658 or email@example.com . We are here to help, and we will schedule a virtual confidential consultation at your convenience.
IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER CALL 911
- Crisis Services (24 Hour) Hotline - 716-834-3131
- Family Justice Center - 716-558-7233
- Haven House Emergency Shelter -716-884-6000
- RAHAMA DV Services - 716-777-3468
- International Institute ( DV and trafficking Services) - 716-883-1900
- Hispanics United ( DV Services) - 716-856-7110
- YWCA of Erie County -716-852-6120
- YWCA of Niagara County -716-433-6714