CENTER FOR HOPE WNY
Hope, Help and Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
At the Center for Hope, WNY we are committed to helping people safely leave abusive relationships.
Our mission is to empower victims of abuse to navigate their path from victim to survivor by providing education, prevention, emotional support, advocacy and tools to heal.
We will coordinate services for you with experienced professionals who participate in our network of providers. We can provide referrals to:
- Legal Advocacy
- Mental health support
- Financial Advisement
- Coaching services
- Narcissistic Abuse Educational workshop series
We currently offer grant funding for the workshop if you meet our client eligibility requirements.
Our workshop is offered twice annually, and you may complete the intake form to be added to the waiting list.
Each individual provider will inform you of their availability and fee scale when you speak with them.
Hope Jay and Lynn Catalano are both providers with the Center for Hope, WNY and Directors on the Board.
You are under no obligation to engage with our provider network and may engage professionals of your choice outside our network in all above-listed areas of services. However, if you choose to engage with our affiliated providers or out-of-network providers, your engagement is of your own free will.
Not sure where to begin?
We offer an optional one time Introductory Package with an obligation free opportunity to meet with all our providers at a reduced rate.
One legal consultation with attorney ($175)
One financial consultation with an advisor ($100)
- Mental Health:
One mental health session w/ experienced provider ($75)
- Holistic Healing & Coaching:
One coaching consultation w/ experienced provider ($75)
* Package is non-refundable and expires one year from date of purchase.
Narcissistic Abuse Education and Recovery Workshop
* $75 non-refundable deposit to secure a spot
Our experienced clinicians will guide and support you through understanding the phenomenon of narcissistic abuse, and help you to develop strong boundaries and coping mechanisms to heal moving forward in your life.
- Six 90 minute sessions
- Thursday September 14th - October 19th
- Location to be provided upon purchase
* Group participation subject to intake completion and approval. Please complete intake form with the link below and the facilitator will contact you:
* Financial assistance available if you qualify
- September 10, 2023
- September 3, 2023
- August 27, 2023
- August 20, 2023
- August 13, 2023
You Are Not Alone
IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER CALL 911
- Crisis Services (24 Hour) Hotline - 716-834-3131
- Family Justice Center - 716-558-7233
- Haven House Emergency Shelter -716-884-6000
- RAHAMA DV Services - 716-777-3468
- International Institute ( DV and trafficking Services) - 716-883-1900
- Hispanics United ( DV Services) - 716-856-7110
- YWCA of Erie County -716-852-6120
- YWCA of Niagara County -716-433-6714